Friday, August 20, 2010

So...



If you don't know me, or if you do, but maybe you don't know me well enough, the title is me being facetious. I am not a supermom, nor do I claim to be in real life, nor do I really ever think I will be. Perhaps I want to be, but really, I'm just like everybody else.

The truth is, the first title I wanted for my blog--Juggling Lessons--was taken, so Supermom it is. 

I am a Christian. A wife of 14 years, a mother of 4 (of 25 years if you add all that experience together!), a daughter (the baby of the family),  and hopefully a bit more. 

and really and truly, I don't know why I'm doing this. Maybe I'll be another blogmom posting about my kids, or my home improvement projects, or what's for dinner, or my love of my husband's stove popped popcorn. Who knows, really.  I guess time will tell.

My husband (the Mailman) said I should create a blog, he told me to be brutally honest, and just to get it all out there. So here it is, wherever "out there" is. 

And the honest truth is, I spent quite a while picking my font colors and background today, this inaugural blog day,  so now I have little time before my youngest wakes from her nap, and then the madness starts all over again.

TTFN.

No comments:

Post a Comment