Sunday, January 1, 2012

January 1

Today didn't really feel like a New Year's Day. With church in the morning and lunch at my parents' house, it just felt, odd. Like a regular Sunday really, not the typical lazing around all day New Year's.

But the Christmas decorations came down. Like any good New Year's Day. And though the kids were sad about it, especially the sight of the bare tree standing in the living room, it must be done. We did get it up early this year so I don't feel quite as bad as I might have other years.

and I am practicing trying to use my new camera. One of my goals for the New Year is to learn how to really use it. And use it!

I started my 365 Photo Project. With practice shots of the kids eating frosted mini wheats at supper. (yeah, we eat cold cereal every Sunday night for supper...so I don't win Mother of the Year award...)

and we got Bea's room re-organized and cleaned up. Which is quite a feat in itself.

So I guess it was a good enough day.

I feel like I should say more but it's late and I'm tired, so once again, Happy 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment